|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
Gabrielle "Ellie" Brooks is a contestant on season 3 of The Glee Project.
Ellie's passion from day one was always music. She grew up singing in the shower and dreaming of spotlights. Unfortunately, when she proclaimed her dreams to her father she shattered his for her of becoming a doctor (like her mother and father), who was furious, and dealt a secondary blow when he left both Ellie and her mother. Mrs. Brooks, however, encouraged her daughter's aspirations, paying for singing, acting, and dancing lessons. The sweet but headstrong girl's greatest love, however, has always been dance, and Heather Morris is her idol. Ellie wants to win The Glee Project to prove that her dreams are possible, especially to her father (wherever he is).
- Her favorite color is green
- Her favorite season 1 contenders were Marissa and Lindsay
- Her favorite season 2 contenders were Nellie and Aylin
- She wasn't happy at all that Blake won season 2
- Her Twitter name is @elliebrooksofficial
- She was good friends with everyone in the competition but has stated that she thought she was closest with Dana, Arianna, Lyndsay, and Tyler.
- She has her own show on her YouTube channel called Advice By Ellie in which she gives advice to fans.
- She can play the piano, guitar, and considers herself a talented rapper.
- She's currently living with Dana and Lyndsay in LA until her apartment is ready.
- She never went to college.
- In addition to her High School Glee Club, she was the star point guard on their basketball team and also played soccer and volleyball.
- She has a tattoo on her ankle of a hummingbird.