|Eliminated From The Glee Project|
Gabriel Arana is a contestant on season 3 of The Glee Project.
Music has always been Gabriel's outlet since he was young. Living with his uncle with limited family, the twenty-year old has always felt like an outcast. When he first began being bullied for his quiet and insecure nature in school, he took to singing as an emotional release. Now he's all about embracing his "nice guy" persona and ready to take his place in the spotlight. Gabriel wants to win The Glee Project to be a role model for all of the insecure, shy guys out there.
- His Favorite Season 1 contender was Cameron and Marissa
- His favorite Season 2 contender was Nellie and Ali
- He has a crush on Marissa from Season 1
- He thinks it would be amazing to work with Naya Rivera, Chris Colfer, and Lea Michele. Since they have made an impact to the show.
- He said his best friends on the show were Hope, Tom, and Chad.
- He said in an interview that wanted Lindsay to win Season 1, and either Ali or Aylin to win Season 2.
- His Twitter name is @gabrieltheacturr